Your bra is a daily-use garment that supports your bust. Today we will help you with these tips for finding your correct bra size.
This garment must be comfortable and have the right fit; This will help shape the upper part of our body and improve our posture.
It can even increase our confidence.
Tip 1 for choosing your correct bra size
Check the strap adjustment
- If the strap is squeezing your back, it’s too tight. In this case, choose a larger size.
- In second place, check if the strap is pulled up on the back; in this case, it’s too large and unable to adequately support it.
So choose a smaller size.
- And if the strap is snug but not too tight, you are wearing the correct size. So you don’t have to change it.
Tip 2 for choosing your correct bra size
Check the fit of the cup
- If the breasts protrude and notice a split above the cups or on the sides. The cup size is too small.
- Now, if you notice a space between the cups and your bust, the cup size is too large.
- For finishing, if the cups fit the chest picking it up without protruding and without leaving gaps, that’s your cup size.
We hope this information will help you much the next time you buy a new bra. Consider these tips for choosing your correct bra size.
Don’t lose our daily content and tips we prepared for you. Don’t forget to subscribe you to our blog!
See you in another post, and bye for now!